Sunday, March 06, 2011

Chocolate ♥

Hey lovelies,
yesterday I avoided concentrating on my uni works (bad bad me, I know) by baking some chocolate puddings!
This cold, snowy weather made me feel like cooking all afternoon, and so I looked for a good recipe to follow on the Net, and I actually found one, but as I usually do, I did some changes to the original one, and so here it is my own personal recipe:

INGREDIENTS:

150g flour (I used a self rising one, but you can add to a normal flour a pinch of baking powder, that'll work anyway)
50g cocoa powder
210g caster sugar
80g melted butter
120g whipping cream
1 egg
500ml boling water (for a 40/50cm long baking-tin)

METHOD:

1.  Preheat you oven at 180°C/350 F.
2. Crack your egg in a little bowl, beat lightly, and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar (and baking powder if you're not using self raising flour).
4. Add melted butter, whipping cream, egg, mixing fast.
5. Put the mixture into cups (oven proof), put them into the baking tin.
6. If you want, sprinkle with sugar each cup.
7. Fill the baking tin for, more or less, 1/4 with boiling water.
8. Put in the oven for 30/40 mins.

 When ready, they should look something like this:


(I know, it's not really nice if you look at it, but, believe me, it's tasty!)

Yesterday night my friends came over, and we spent a lovely evening eating chocolate pudding and chatting, I'll tell you everything in my "My week in Pics" in my next post, as today's sunday!

That's all for now,
have a nice sunday,
x

23 comments:

  1. Pretty Like your Blog ♥

    hugh serah

    http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'll have to try this! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about baking today ,I might try this :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks delicious :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks yummy!
    thanks for the lovely comment.. will be following you, hope you follow me too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy!! I love chocolate!!!
    xxx
    Noe
    http://pinkrockandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment and the Facebook add. This recipe looks really nice, I'll try and have a go at some point. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo that looks yummy! Thanks for the recipe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm chocolate, this looks delicious but I've totally got the munchies so really should stop looking =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always baking on Sundays! Will have to try this sometime soon

    Really nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delicious! Thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks yummy! Your definitely getting me interested in stepping into the kitchen for once!
    Ive just started following you, hope you follow too =]
    your blog is gorgeous!
    jade xx
    www.fairytalekiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hhm ..
    yummy ! looks delicious !
    interesting , i wanna try it ! :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice header, love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your banner, the clock is cute!

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks yummi! I'm gonna try it :)

    Come and visit me sometime <3
    thelilacrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooo tasty tasty!

    http://theramblesandshamblesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh, one can never go wrong with chocolate procrastination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh yummm, I'll have to give this a go!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wedding Dresses
    Thank you for your hard work and selfless sharing of the collection
    I've added a bookmark collection of posts,I wish I could see Update your article,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥