yesterday I avoided concentrating on my uni works (bad bad me, I know) by baking some chocolate puddings!
This cold, snowy weather made me feel like cooking all afternoon, and so I looked for a good recipe to follow on the Net, and I actually found one, but as I usually do, I did some changes to the original one, and so here it is my own personal recipe:
150g flour (I used a self rising one, but you can add to a normal flour a pinch of baking powder, that'll work anyway)
50g cocoa powder
210g caster sugar
80g melted butter
120g whipping cream
500ml boling water (for a 40/50cm long baking-tin)
1. Preheat you oven at 180°C/350 F.
2. Crack your egg in a little bowl, beat lightly, and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar (and baking powder if you're not using self raising flour).
4. Add melted butter, whipping cream, egg, mixing fast.
5. Put the mixture into cups (oven proof), put them into the baking tin.
6. If you want, sprinkle with sugar each cup.
7. Fill the baking tin for, more or less, 1/4 with boiling water.
8. Put in the oven for 30/40 mins.
When ready, they should look something like this:
(I know, it's not really nice if you look at it, but, believe me, it's tasty!)
Yesterday night my friends came over, and we spent a lovely evening eating chocolate pudding and chatting, I'll tell you everything in my "My week in Pics" in my next post, as today's sunday!
That's all for now,
have a nice sunday,