Sunday, March 13, 2011

"My fave bit of London"

Ehy lovelies,
after some not nice days of sickness, not in the best mood for a series of reasons I'm going to bother you with, the only thing I was capable to do this evening was to lay on the sofa and watching (after having enjoyed a bit of Jurassic Park 3, my boyfriend would be proud of me yay!) one of the best film I've ever seen, or, at least, one of my favourite: Notting Hill.


I keep asking myself why do I keep watching it, as i know it almost by heart and have no kind of surprise anymore, but I just find it amazing how they managed to make a love story-in-real-life impossible seems so possible and believable.
And then it's full of funny moments, the best movie to erase any kind of bad thoughts and start a brand new week (that's what I need!) . Adding to all of this Hugh and his beautiful British accent and one of the best and sweetest soundtrack ever (don't tell me you've never dreamt in front of the bench/kissing scene!)
I'm not the best person to write a movie review, and I don't want to act like one, but I thought I had to write something about it :)

Concluding with the best bits ever:

"some people do spend all their life together ♥"

Hoping to have a nice ending as the movie has with love things,

Goodinight little ones,
sweet dreams
x
(all images are from Google images)

14 comments:

  1. notting hill has to be one of my all time favourite movies!
    i too can watch it over and over again(just like re-runs of friends)!
    such movies/shows make u feel nice and fuzzy,and make u believe that the world is not such a bad place!
    i'm a sucker for happy endings!and u gotta love hugh grant and julia roberts!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you for living in Italy, really x]
    And ooh, I think I've read that book! Is that possible? Never saw the movie tho, maybe I should, you convinced me a bit :} Haha xD Get well soon, and I hope your problems will be solved (:

    xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her." LOVE that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely film and AMAZING LONDON!! love that city and i need return right now! im following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, i love notting hill!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the roommate in the movie...he was soo funnny!!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen this film, and this isn't the first GOOD review i've read on it, so looks like it's going to have to be something i must see!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great film! i first watched it in french, and still fell in love with it! :)

    franky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing movie with a soppy soundtrack; it is the ultimate girly cheer up movie for when you are unwell. I hope you are feeling better now though. All the best, Natasha from the Rambles and Shambles blog http://theramblesandshamblesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THE BLOG & OUTFIT
    CHEK OUT MY BLOG http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/
    IF YOU LIKE FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU
    HAVE A FASHION DAY
    R.M :)) !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wandering around notting hill day dreaming about that film :)
    http://mcqueenismymorphine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥