Monday, March 07, 2011

My week in Pic(s)

Hey lovelies,
I know I should have done this post on Sunday, it would have ad much more sense, and I really have no excuses as I spent my Sunday baking, eating, with my relatives and in the land of nods, but, I did not have any kind of inspiration (not that I have any now), but I just felt I could ramble a little now..
So, as you can see from the title, I thought I could share my last week with you, not one of the most interesting or most eventful, but nice actually.
 
On Monday I re-started my Uni courses, following Physics and Rational Mechanics, which was a nice surprise (I'm a science geek, fan of Mythbusters :)). Bad timetable actually, as I spend almost my whole day at university, but the good side of all this, is that I've really nice friends there, with whom I have lot of fun, and following lessons is much more easier and literally funny!

And I take one of my uni-friend to the "piercing place" (don't know the exact word, sorry!), because she wanted to have a piercing in her back neck! I thought it was painful, but she said she didn't feel any kind of pain! Lucky her! I would have been so scared (I'm not a brave girl).

Then, I went out with my friends to a chinese restaurant, a girlie night out as we decided to wear high heels (not a wise decision as it rained all night!)


Wednesday was literally snowy. It snow all the day long, and believe me, I had never seen anything like that! half a meter of snow all alog the streets, over the roofs..I mean, I know it's still winter, but it's March!
So that mean that I've spent all day at home, as it was pretty impossible to go out, playing with snow with my little sister (I know it's childish, but I looove snow).


Thursday was nothing special, as I spent all day at university as I had 9hrs, but we organized a football match for next week: Mechanics Vs Aerospatials, it sounds a bit geeky, but I'm sure we'll have fun!
On Friday I got sick, and so I went to uni just in the morning, and I spent all afternoon in bed, too bad :(
Then finally Saturday: no uni yay! I spent all day baking, as I was in the mood :) I baked Blueberry and Apple Muffins and Chocolate puddings! And then I spent a lovely evening with my closest friends from high school, it was such a long time since the last time we met, so it was nice to have a chat, and we had so much fun!

And then you know what I did on Sunday :)
Sorry If have bored you with all this, but I just felt like!
Goodnight lovelies,
sweet dreams, 

16 comments:

  1. sounds like a lovely week! the snow looks gorgeous, i wish the weather where I live would do something other than be grey! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is beautiful !!
    I love it !! ♥

    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at the snow and all these delicious cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds great and your cupcakes look very yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your lovely comment!
    Your header is lovely! :)

    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great blog!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Follow each other if you like?
    kisses!


    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like an eventful week! Those cupcakes look yummy :)
    haha, my cousin and one of my friends have the back of their necks pierced too. I think its called a nape piercing :) Did it look nice?
    I have a couple of unusual piercings myself... I have one in my hip, and a dermal in my wrist :) Do you have any?
    nice blog by the way :) I followed
    Steph
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    you've brighten me up a lot, thank-you thank-you thank-you! is your name actually peach? because if it is i love you! it's amazing i love you anyway for that wonderful comment too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seem to have had such an amazing week!

    Kisses and hugs,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment! Love your blog!
    I'm following!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazingggg!


    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/ I think you'll like it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am so jealous that you went to paris!!!! sounds amazing :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful photos and adorable little sweets <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. sometimes i get in the baking mood...especially after watching food shows!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute AND smart! WOw. Physics & Rational Mechanics!! Your brain intimidates me :p

    Thanks for the follow. It really means a lot to me and I wish you luck for the give-away :)

    p.s the piercing place is called a piercing clinic xx

    Mulika
    www.mycapaciousbottega.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥