Friday, March 04, 2011

Pic(s) of the week

Yay, I managed to post something new (I promised myself i had to post almost twice a week..)
So..
This week's style icon prize goes to Bonnie Wright.


She has always been a great source of inspiration to me, she has a real fresh look, and she's not the typical girly girl.
She always dresses in a casual way, but she never looks boring, which is what i really look for when i get dressed or buy clothes :)












I love how she manages between casual and girlier style, during more special occasions, but without "overdoing", and most important of all, i do appreciate the fact she tries to look her age.
honestly, I'm a bit tired of all those young girls who try to hide their real age behind great dresses or tons and tons of make up. 
Results: looking older doesn't always mean looking prettier.
do try to appreciate and show every little nice quality you have (because you have :)) looking as natural as you can, meaning, looking "as yourself" as you can! (this last part is a bit tricky, i tried to do my best to explain what the concept i had in mind was, but i'm not totally sure i managed, sorry :))


As for me, my week is literally consisting in spending almost every hour i have at uni: today i had nine hours :(
So I'm planning to have a week end divided between more uni works and some photoshoots i have to do for a contest, so i can actually do something, in real terms, rather than just looking around in search of an inspiration.
(I have to take a photo of what an urban environment is through people's eyes, any kind of suggestion is welcome, indeed!)

Last but not least, I'd like to thank everyone who's supporting and following me here and leaving lovely comments! 
thank you.
each sweet comment you left means a lot to me, and makes me keep blogging! 

That's all for today,
xxx
(all images are from Google images)

27 comments:

  1. I love Bonnie's style and her approach to fashion too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bonnie. She's pretty in an unconventional way ( which is the best way, in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's Ginny! Pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore Bonnie Wright, she has fabulous style and I am absolutely in love with her gorgeous hair colour. Happy Friday, hun. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. troppo carina!

    http://ilfilo-diarianna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah bonnie is such a pretty girl with lovely style and a pretty boyfriend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant believe thats giny lol!

    im having a vintage chanel giveaway if you are interested:
    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/03/vintage-chanel-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey she's from harry potter! she's so pretty <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great post, I think she has such natural style. Great blog btw :) are you from the UK? Just wondering about your fondness for it? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her style too!

    Have a nice weekend,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her hair is gorgeous non? Love this blog :)
    Have a great weekend, Natasha
    www.theramblesandshamblesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lovely blog!
    I just found it and I really like.I added to your followers:)
    Have a great weekend
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. she is so stylish...such a pretty girl...and in a very good and handsome company :)));))))
    kiseesss...have a great weekend cutie
    gabriela
    p.d. love alexa <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the festival picture! The boy looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that's where i've seen her before! harry potter! haha so awesome.

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a great blog, girl :-) Uni can really be exhausting...

    Would you mind checking out mine? Follow eachother if you like?
    http://tabathasrefugium-tabatha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much for visiting :-) I'm following you now, but I can't see you in my google friend connect gadgets. Would you please check if you're following? It would mean a lot to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  19. they are such a cool couple! Love him!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. appealing blog! :D

    Check out my blog if you've got time .It would mean a lot. ^^
    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post <3

    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the way you write :) Bonnie has a great style!

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥