Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I saw a movie...

Just a quick updating, sorry guys but I've just re-started my uni lessons, and now I'm a full-time dedicated student there :)


I was wandering on the Net and I spotted this: William and Kate.
They're making a movie about the most famous love story, the one between Prince William and Miss Kate, and it seems that they've actually found the actors.


Nico Evers-Swindell will play Prince William, while Camilla Luddington is going to play Kate Middleton, and here they are:






Lifetime's describes William & Kate as "the story of how the friendship between Prince William, second in line to the throne of the British monarchy, and future princess Kate Middleton, the stunning daughter of upper middle-class commoners, blossomed into a romantic love affair, charming the world with their recent engagement and eagerly awaited Royal Wedding. The film chronicles the history of William and Kate—from the moment the two students met at Scotland's prestigious University of St. Andrews, through the ups and downs of their nine-year courtship complicated by social and royal family pressures, and intense global media attention surrounding their storybook nuptials." (from Hollywood reporter)

Usual rumors spreading aroud now: are really the two actors prettier than the real people they're playing?
I'm a little skeptic about this movie, I fear this will be another huge american movie (it's actually set in California), probably another way to get some more money out of this lovely event.
I'm ok with the usual products Britain's making as for all mugs, plates, glasses and other stuff, but probably this is too much.
Everything has already been said, and it's after all a marriage, and these two lovely people need a little bit of intimacy, wouldn't you if you were in their shoes?
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hm, interesting. Firstly, I don't know if it's not too soon, haha... let's see if the marriage lasts at least three years and then starting films (i do think it will but just saying like :P). Secondly, I think the girl actress is spot on, perfect pic. the guy however, he's a bit too hot :P like Will is sweet, but not necessarily hot :)and thirdly, I would HATE this if I was kate/will! It must feel so terribly and so pressuring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog and they are awesome!come and follow mine if you like it:)
    kiss

    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! This is so interesting that they are making a film about Wills and Kate! As someone who lives in the UK I find it all a bit bizaare really!!

    Also, I think its so odd that they are setting it in California! Surely they want to bring in the heritage and weather of Britain, and epecially Scotland rather than seeing beautiful, tanned people and palm trees everywhere! Then again, I think this film would be more suited to an international audience so maybe it would be better.

    On a more positive note, I think the actors are spot on.

    Great post Peaches!
    Hatty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intersting. Kate and William have become the hot items that everyone wants to know about these days. They both are gorgeous and young.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I followed ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great!
    of course we can follow each other! :)

    xoxo
    Lie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this film sounds like a recipe for disaster! They're such a private couple I doubt the film could be even close to an accurate representation. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little weird-why can't they just be a regular couple? I wouldn't be happy about it if I were them.


    Lindsey Soup

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your blog - I'm following!

    would love you to enter my giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/02/best-gievaway-yet-ida-restaurant-pasta.html#comments

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting! I actually want to watch the movie!

    If you have time would you checking out my blog? I'm following you now
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's bound to be a hit movie but it's not really a huge big romantic story line, they met at Uni and it went from there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥