Friday, April 29, 2011

Big Day

hey lovelies,
I couldn't miss this one: writing a little post about the Royal Wedding.
I've actually taken a day off from uni, and I'm now sitting on my couch waiting for my friend to arrive and enjoy this day together.
I know I sound a little bit obsessed, but I love this kind of stories: I mean this is more than just a love story between William and Kate, in my opinion is the fact, the evidence, that probably somewhere fairy tales do exist and if you keep going, they can actually come true!

Ok, so: who will be Kate's (or better to say: Princess-Catherine-to-be) dress designer?
I heard someone saying Sarah Burton, but who knows?

Too curious to know what will happen and how gorgeous she will be, and I wish them all the best, all happines, love possible, because they totally deserve it :)

I promise you a detailed report after that fateful 'i do'.
but for now, I have to go and follow!

(Photos: © Mario Testino)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited! I'm watching right now in Cali :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'd post about this :) Kate looked very pretty, and you were right it was Sarah Burton for McQueen. All of the fashion magazines' bets were right. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Im just dropping by to tell you that you have been given a special surprise, The Stylish Blog Award!
    Details are on my blog. Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful dear! :) If you have a spare moment, I would love if you would enter my Dior giveaway because it actually helps me win a really big blogging competition that I'm in atm. I would be super, super appreciative :) Even if you don't want to enter, I would really appreciate your vote :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the wedding so much (: And I was so glad I was home early that day! xD
    Where is the detailed report? Haha xD I miss your posts! It's been... 2 weeks? To much girl :}

    xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee! ♥
    I have chosen you for the creative blogger award, just look back on my blog to see what it means! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow, nice blog und beautiful pictures!

    lealeistner.blogspot.com

    follow me please ;*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥