Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

This lovely lady, snippets+scribbles, has tagged me with a Kreativ Blogger Award. I was so happy when she told me, as it came totally unexpected and it's actually my very first award! I didn't think my blog was that 'kreativ', but apparently some people think it is, so thank you very much to all of you, who keep supporting me leaving such nice comments and following me, (even though I know I am such a bad blogger, sorry for this long absence!). and more importantly, thanks Franky!


the rules of the awards are:
  1. List 10 facts about yourself;    
  2. Tag 10 other bloggers;            
  3. Tell them about the awards;    
 Let's get started:
  1. I have literally an obsession with chocolate and strawberries, I have to eat it every single day as it's an important source of momentary happiness. the sad side of all this is that I'm lightly allergic to strawberries, so I get covered up in red dots everytime, looking like a strawberry myself.
  2. I'm incredibly chatty whith people I know very well, and I really should learn to keep my mouth shut sometimes. But with those I don't know, I'm incredibly shy,reserved and I don't say a word. So I end up looking like the snobby one.
  3. I have a rational fear of needle, but just the one they use for blood analysis.
  4. I hate circular shapes: you don't know where they begin and where they end, and that cunfuses me.
  5. My real name is Lucia, Peach is just a name my friend gave me.
  6. My real hair colour is super dark blond, but I love ginger hair.
  7. I don't know how I got girly, as when I was thirteen to seventeen I was a convinced skater slash pop-punk-rock listener, using to wear black tee and baggy trousers.
  8. I have a serious crush on Prince Harry (ok, his behaviour, we all know, it's not one of the best one!) and Colin Firth.
  9. I'm a super romantic girl: love flowers, roses, sunflowers, chocolate on st valentines day, treated like a princess (I'm a Leo, all Leo's girls will understand!), slow courtship and that kind of stuff.
  10. I love reading. my favourite books are: The Unbereable Lightness of the being,  Romeo and Juliet, Harry Potter (all seven), Pride and Prejudice.
So this is the hard part: 
I want to pass this award to:
  1. Vanessa
  2. Natasha
  3. Lucy-Ruth
  4. Lily
  5. Charlotte
  6. Hatty Bell
  7. Emma
  8. Georgia
  9. Beth Charlotte
  10. Pippa
It was so difficult to choose just ten of them! there are so many creative and lovely bloggers out there!
Have a nice week lovelies,
easter holidays are getting nearer and nearer,
yay!
Love and Hugs,
xxx



    14 comments:

    1. Ooh thank you lovely, I'll do this later! :) X

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulations Lucia!! Now we Know a little about you.
      xxx
      http://pinkrockandfashion.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congrats for you getting the award! And I'm so honoured you passed it on to me! (:
      Thank you so much <3

      ReplyDelete
    4. Well done on your award! You are so sweet!Thankyou so much for passing it to me, it means a lot to me! :)

      Take care,
      Hatty x

      ReplyDelete
    5. Congratulations on your award and thank you for giving me one too, it means so much to me that you like my blog! Really enjoyed reading your top 10 facts about you :)
      All the best, Natasha from the Rambles and Shambles blog!
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thank you so much for this award hun, it means a lot and I will definitely try to remember to post it once I get back from my little blogging hiatus. Thank-you for your support too :)
      Beth @ Baking and Brogues
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats :) and thank you so much! That's very sweet of you! xxx

      ReplyDelete
    8. congratulations!

      it's always lovely to win something isn't it?

      keep up the good work :)

      xx

      ReplyDelete
    9. very nice blog:) I invite you to my blog
      +Follow?

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thank you so much for the award :)

      Love your beautiful blog!

      www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

      ReplyDelete
    11. congrats!!! you really deserve it :)

      thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥