Internet problems, laziness and exams time isn't exact what I needed to keep on blogging.
But now I'm fully committed to be a better blogger (I know I sound not believable since every post I write begins with some kind of apology for being such a bad blogger..), and I think I should write a sort of schedule to follow, to keep me focused on what I want to write in this blog, and how I want this blog to be.
So any kind of suggestion is welcome :)
I would really like to thank the two lovely ladies, irene van Dijk and Vonnie (check their blogs, they're great!) who awarded me with the Kreativ Blog Award (yay, twice! I feel so proud, since I've always thought that 'creative' is one of the last adjectives you can put on me) and with the Stylish Blogger Award.
So again, thank to all of you, all of my followers and even to who occasionally reads my ramblings!
Before I forget, let's do the Stylish Blogger Award thing:
- Thank and link back the person who sent the award. (Thank you Vonnie! )
- Share 7 things about yoursef
- Award recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
(my mind is completly going blank, panic!)
- I have to know why and how things work. I'm obsessed about that, and it's really a minefield as I will keep you asking 'why why and why' until I'm satisfied.
- I am an extremely messy girl, and my room is usually the objectification of chaos.
- Weddings are my weak point: if don't succeed in engeneering in my life, I'll probably go for a wedding planner carrer.
- I'm a perfectionist: not making things as I want, or not being as I want them to be makes me crazy.
- I love Macarons. They actually relax me.
- When I sleep at night I always have to have something to hug: that's why I sleep with billions of pillows.
- I love sending letters and receiving them: even if now I don't do it so regularly, when I was youger I used to have a quite regular correspondace with some friends :)
So the award goes to my recent discoveries:
Oh, it's probably meaningless, but it's since yesterday at midday that there are many little earthquakes here, I just hate it!
Sorry if this post has been so long and chatty and all written, but I just felt I had to write a little catch up! In the next days, I'll post the famous wedding post (if probably now it's not that interesting!)
love and hugs,