Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catch up

Hey bloggers,
just a quick up date to show you I'm still here, but I'm into exams now, and so I try to revise as much as I can, even though I'm finding it really hard: sunny days, hot weather, friends coming around mean SUMMER TIME to me!

I had to do this post before, but, better late than never, so..
The lovely Natasha (please DO check out her blog, she is a very original blogger, she always writes about interesting things!) awarded me with another blogger award, the versatile blogger award. Thank you! :)


As part of the acceptance of the award I have to list 10 facts about me and then pass it on to 10 bloggers.
Here we go.
  1. I have to ask anything I don't understand of movie scene during the movie, even if I'm completely aware of the fact that the person I'm asking knows exactly as much as I do.
  2. I say basically way too much. 
  3. I have 'exams clothes' for each subject. I'm not normally supertitious, but in these cases I am.
  4. When I like a song, I have it in repeat on I tunes for weeks, and I listen only to it. (I think I broke the record of the most played song with 'every teardrop is a waterfall' by Coldplay)
  5. When I was about 13, me and my sister were obsessed by a Tv series called 'Blue Water High'. It became a sort of a problem when I was seriously intentioned to learn how to surf.
  6. I tried all kinds of sport ever: volleyball, basketball, swimming, fencing, roller skating, ballet, contemporary dance, 1800 dances, but never been able to conclude any of it.
  7. Some summers ago, me and my sister tried to make the Harry Potter Butterbeer, following a recipe we found in a magazine. as a result we ended up with a terrible stomache.
  8. My mind goes completely blank when I have to think about facts about me.
  9. My favourite quote is 'Keep calm and carry on' and I have it as wallpaper for my mobile.
  10. I still sleep with my pink duvet even if it's the 16th of June. 
So the awarded bloggers are:

I was actually thinking about pushing my blog boudaries a little further, including not just UK related stuff and information, but I don't know exactly what to include..what would you like to read about? I would really appreciate any kind of suggestion, tip, critic, anything! help! :)
Are you into exams too? Have you any tips to suggest to live the more calmly possible these days?Let me now! :)

Hope you all are having a nice time,
Love,
Lucy
xxx

13 comments:

  1. thank you so much for giving me the award that is so sweet of you! love the one about saying too much i talk too much it's such a problem!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the exams!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much!!! its so sweet that you gave me a award)))
    =*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! So sweet of you! <33
    Good luck with your exams!
    http://www.passionspourlamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope the exams are going well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your exams Lucia! I'm sure you'll do fine :) And you're welcome, you deserved the award. I love the fact about the butterbeer, that's so cool that you tried to make it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

  7. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    Sorry, i wanna be your reader but I din't see a button in your blog...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These random facts might be my favourite posts to read about people because they really show another side of the bloggers :) I love the random Butterbeer fact! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the award =), I also love the keep calm and carry on phrase and I have it on my entrance wall...you can see it on one of my posts by the way ! Kisses (I am speaking in english this time ;))

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aha, i love fact eight - that happens to me too!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on this award, and good luck with exams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the award :)
    Hope the exams are going well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep calm and carry on is my favourite too - my boyfriend got a birthday card last week saying 'Keep Calm and carry on fiddling with your willy' hehe.

    Cute blog : )


    http://ifonlyiknewhowtobegin.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥