just a quick up date to show you I'm still here, but I'm into exams now, and so I try to revise as much as I can, even though I'm finding it really hard: sunny days, hot weather, friends coming around mean SUMMER TIME to me!
I had to do this post before, but, better late than never, so..
The lovely Natasha (please DO check out her blog, she is a very original blogger, she always writes about interesting things!) awarded me with another blogger award, the versatile blogger award. Thank you! :)
As part of the acceptance of the award I have to list 10 facts about me and then pass it on to 10 bloggers.
Here we go.
- I have to ask anything I don't understand of movie scene during the movie, even if I'm completely aware of the fact that the person I'm asking knows exactly as much as I do.
- I say basically way too much.
- I have 'exams clothes' for each subject. I'm not normally supertitious, but in these cases I am.
- When I like a song, I have it in repeat on I tunes for weeks, and I listen only to it. (I think I broke the record of the most played song with 'every teardrop is a waterfall' by Coldplay)
- When I was about 13, me and my sister were obsessed by a Tv series called 'Blue Water High'. It became a sort of a problem when I was seriously intentioned to learn how to surf.
- I tried all kinds of sport ever: volleyball, basketball, swimming, fencing, roller skating, ballet, contemporary dance, 1800 dances, but never been able to conclude any of it.
- Some summers ago, me and my sister tried to make the Harry Potter Butterbeer, following a recipe we found in a magazine. as a result we ended up with a terrible stomache.
- My mind goes completely blank when I have to think about facts about me.
- My favourite quote is 'Keep calm and carry on' and I have it as wallpaper for my mobile.
- I still sleep with my pink duvet even if it's the 16th of June.
So the awarded bloggers are:
I was actually thinking about pushing my blog boudaries a little further, including not just UK related stuff and information, but I don't know exactly what to include..what would you like to read about? I would really appreciate any kind of suggestion, tip, critic, anything! help! :)
Are you into exams too? Have you any tips to suggest to live the more calmly possible these days?Let me now! :)
Hope you all are having a nice time,