Thursday, September 01, 2011

Alexa Chung for MadeWell

Hey lovelies,
how are you?
September has now arrived, and I'm so happy! :)
Today's the first, and if I had been an Hogwarts student, now I would be on my Hogwarts express, eating chocolate frogs and pumpking pasties.

Today I was checking my e-mail (I'm still waiting for my owl to arrive with my Pottermore letter -.-) and I got the Nylon monthly (or something like that) e-mail with an Alexa Chung pic for Madewell.

I had never heard about Madewell before this e-mail, but apparently they have quite good pieces, but the point of all this is the photoshoot Alexa made for Madewell.
She looks absolutely amazing in my opinion, but now I leave it to you:

I love the shirt in the first picture and her jumper too, really nice colour!

xxx

13 comments:

  1. I love Alexa Chung. She looks great in the video and the collection is so 'her'. My favourites are the leopard boots and the polka dot blouse at the end x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alexa Chung, great post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blog ^^ I'm followed you, follow me too :)

    http://thefashionbook1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photoshoot is amazing!
    Nice blog, darling <3 You know I follow you - are you happy, ne?

    Guess who is!

    ... well, I'm not anymore anonymus.
    Damn blogspot.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post and blog !

    xo

    http://rememberyourstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely blog, your sense of style is so elegant and sweet!
    I am having an adorable floral-print purse giveaway on my blog, just in time for spring! X
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jumper is lovely. (:

    - Jaimie
    fawnandfoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love that Jumper!

    please follow me and comment!
    http://vintage-culture.blogspot.com/
    thanks! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd not heard of Madewell either but the clothes look lovely, and Alexa Chung is very pretty, she suits the clothes well. I wish I was a Hogwarts student too - chocolate frogs abound! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely video and i'm on pottermore too :) nice to meet you and loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her looks, but I think the collection is too-overpriced!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥