Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn feeling




Just a quick post this morning to say hello.
Actually I felt I had to blog something (is that a proper verb or something?), or I just wanted to.
When I got up this morning I felt so cosy and I would have stayed in bed for ages! Outside was still quite dark, and I love when it's like this!
So I put on my dad's old jumper and made me a tea, nothing special, but I loved the light making its way through the window like you can see in the last picture! 

that's a totally useless post, but that's fine :)


13 comments:

  1. I ♥ Autumn. Best season ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a totally useless post because the photos are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rings!
    Your blog is so pretty!!
    Visit mine and maybe we can follow each other :)

    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last photo where the sun shines on you! Nice sweater borrowed from Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful knitwear,
    I love the sweater! Your blog is really inspiring!
    I follow you, hope you'll follow back. HUGS

    http://carolinesfashionaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your jumper!
    thanks so much for our comment dear- it means so much for me. i follow you- follow back?!
    but only if you like my blog, of course!
    wish you a wonderful weekend.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so cozy and cute :) Your sweater looks so comfy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I love those rings and your tea cups are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that sweater, the colour is so lovely! the last picture captures the feeling of a crisp sunny morning perfectly, beautiful.

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥