Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chatty Chat

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still alive :)
I started lessons last monday, and luckily I have better timetable this term than last year's so I can enjoy my free time with things to do: 
I did a monthly (ok, I know it's not much, but I had to start somewhere!) membership for the gym, I started tutoring again and I'm desperately trying to learn how to knit.
I'm trying to fill my free time as much as I can, as my lovely boyfriend went to Birmingham for six months for his 'year' abroad (here it's called Erasmus) and I'm kind of missing having randomly him around. Even though I have already planned a visit for the Halloween week, and so it's not that much time apart.

I'm also a bit worried, as he hasn't started lessons yet and he's feeling a little bored (he hasn't many friends there as he's been there for a week, except for the three italian people from university he went away with) and I don't know what to do to cheer him up a bit! Have you any kind of idea/tip/suggestion? PLEASE! 



Anyway, autumn's here and I couldn't be happier for that! brownish colours everywhere and pumpkins time! yay!
oooh, little pleasures of life

my 'light' breakfast of my recent mornings

Oh! Do you like the new layout/backgroud of my blog? And the header? My boyfriend made it for me ♥♥

Goodnight everyone!
xx 

4 comments:

  1. You should make your boyfriend something handmade and send it to him in the post :) it's always nicer to have something physical than i.e. an email or voice chat. That knitted mug-wrap is so cute! I really want to learn how to knit too but just don't have the patience for it..or skill! I do love the new header, being British myself I think it sums up your love for it quite nicely!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lovely background/header! :D That tea cosy is super sweet! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really pretty header, love all the detailing, looks really personalised. Thanks for you message on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your new header. i also changed my header a little bit. and the colours in my blog.
    your boyfriend is talented! :)
    i'm following dear. follow back?
    wish you a wonderful week.
    maren anita
    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥