Tuesday, September 27, 2011

there's nothing better than..

My tea and mini cake (last day of sweets!)
Rita and nice little sugar things

Rita and her iced mocha (that was yummy!)

My english breakfast tea
An afternoon with one of your best friends and a nice cup of tea is what you -or at least I- need to restore and feel better from avery point of view, physically and mentally.
Rita (you HAVE to see her blog, Cloè-Ritina, she has just started, so please, support her from the very beginning!) is one of my oldest friend, no, probably the oldest I have, our parents knew each other since they were young, and we've always spent loads of time together. 
This afternoon made me think about friendship: no matter how much time you spent apart, differences you have, if it's true friendship, then everything will fix and you'll always be together. 

We had a nice walk in the city centre, looked to what's new in make up world (I need a concelear and a good foundation, so please help me!) and I came up with the conclusion that I need a super super good skin care product, so HELP ME! 
I'm disappointed by the status of my skin now: not that it had always been flawless or perfet, not at all, but God, not in the condition it's now! 

In addition to that, this morning I had to collect my exams, and it ended up like that: some kidney stones,and , since I'm quite young for that, I have to start immediately a diet. No chocolate, no sweets in general, no carrots, spinach, celery, milk, jam, fresh fruit, very few potatoes and then, antibiotic and some other medicine to limit the 'creation' of kidney stones! Hope everything will sort out as soon as possible, if there's something I hate is being on a diet :( but I know I'm being childish and it's for my own good :)

Hope you will all have a nice week lovelies, 

4 comments:

  1. Oddio mio mi son commossa,c'è sei troppa dolce...

    Tu sai toccarmi il cuore,e farmi commuovere <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using clarins for skin care, but it did take me a while to find the right products! So sorry to hear about the kidney stones, I hope you feel better soon! The header on your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love all those things. Hope you feel better soon!

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cup of tea always makes me feel better! I also need some super fantastic skin miracle too :( Oh dear about your kidney stones, I'm currently going 'gluten free' and that is killing me not to have biscuits or toast etc etc, so I feel your pain! I hope you feel better soon :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥