Sunday, October 02, 2011

October favourites

I desperately tried to do a regular wish list/favourites, like posting every month what I like, liked or wish.
But, I miserably failed :)
That, anyway, doesn't stop me from trying. again.

  1. Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions.
 As I wrote some posts ago, I was looking for a skin care product for my skin horrible condition. Some of my friends recommended me these products. 
I'm currently testing only the cleansing foam: the lady in the store told me to try this one out and then, after a week or something, to add the clarifying loation and the clering moisturizer. 
So far (I bought it 4 days ago), I noticed a slight improvement, so I'll keep using it to see the final result! If any of you tried or used it, let me know your opinion!

2.  Waterfall Braid 

That's an amazing and original way to style your hair. I'm 'trainig' during these days to achieve a result that is a similar as possible to the one in the picture.

3.  Wooly H&M jumper 

I bought it some days ago in the local H&M, and it's so comfy and cosy! I absolutely soft and I can't wait for the cold weather to arrive to wear it!
I bought it a size bigger than I usually am, as I wanted it to be all comfy and snug :)

4. Peach-y nail polish

 It's not what I call an autumn-ish nail polish, but I love it! it's  not straight to your face, but you can see you're wearing nail polish anyway. the positive side of all, is that loads of brands have this amazing shade, not just Chanel! :)


5. Ribbon Necklace

I'm spotting this almost everywhere but I don't know where to buy it! Does anyone know where I could?

what are you favourites this month?



20 comments:

  1. love the h&m jumper, love peachy nail varnish too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper looks so cosy, I'm wearing a similar one of it now! Mind me asking what's wrong with your skin? I get horrible red blotches around my nose that never seem to improve with anything :( so I'm always looking to try anything new, and the clinique stuff always feels really nice on skin!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :)
    Follow mee http://keepcalmandbuyashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks for commenting on my blog, through it I found your AWESOME blog! Thanks , my hand will be fine :) hopefully!
    Maybe we could follow each other...
    You've got a new follower, you can count on me if you nee something...

    www.ritahasablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funnily enough, I'm wearing that nail polish :) It's such a lovely colour x

    orarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the waterfall hair too! i wish the weather would hurry up and turn cold so that i can wear fluffy jumpers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always end up going back to Clinique.

    I love your braid, so sexy.

    Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fave is dark clothes, which is weird since I'm usually very colorful;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loveee clinique & i lovee that h&m jumper!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the peach nail polish and since I have a thing with things peach myself, we should definitely follow each other!

    xoxo,

    margaret

    www.peachprovocateur.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been using the clinique anti blemish routine for about 4 months and I think it really works. It advises you use it twice a day but i found that after about a month it dried my skin out so i cut it down to once in the evening and i've never looked back. love love love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the hair! Also love the h&m jumper! Is it online do you know?

    Also having a giveaway if you'd like to enter
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the nailpolish!


    love,
    Stylebomba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use the clinique line, my skin is quite sensitive to different moisterizers so I only use the foam and the cleanser, but I've been using it for over a year and I love it ! My skins gotten SO much better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The waterfall braid is beautiful! i LOVE doing it:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds and look delicious :)
    share the feeling come and visit :)
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Il tuo blog è davvero carino! Se ti va passa dal mio blog. Mi farebbe
    piacere averti fra le mie iscritte e se ti fa piacere partecipa al mio Giveway di Halloween ^^ Ciao, Annamaria
    http://mssmeraldina.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveway-halloween-gift.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥