Monday, December 12, 2011

Lazy Days

Hey Lovelies,
Just a quick update to let you know I'm still alive! :)
I haven't blogged much lately because I wasn't really in the mood of, I had again problems with kidney stones, flue and a lot to study, and I didn't want to infect this unpolluted little space that my blog is with bad influence.
But nothing that bad that a cup of tea and my beloved Jane Austen couldn't sort out :)



But now I'm back, and Christmas helped me cheering up, I'm starting to feel christmassy and festive!


What are you planning to do for Christmas? How have you decorated your home/room? 
If you haven't completed your Christmas Gifts mission or you're running out of ideas, have a look at my Christmas Gift Guide and stay tuned for upcoming ideas!

5 comments:

  1. Cute ornament. Love the dazzling ones.
    Oh peach tea - sounds too yummy!

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to decorate my home!!!;D
    Kisses!!!

    Cailin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me.
    I like your post!
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a good day ... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and nice decoration. :)
    Thanks for following, i'm following back. :)
    http://sreckasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you could get well coon, dear. Cute Christmas ornaments!

    I'm following you. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥