Wednesday, February 01, 2012

february wishlist

Salut lovelies,

I'm going through a terribly busy time, exams, boyfriend back from England and lessons..so I'm really sorry for being such a bad blogger! One of my new year's resolutions was manage to post at least twice a week, but I failed miserably!

I'll leave you with my february wishlist, and hope everyone is having a fantastic beginning of 2012!
Love,

Lucy
february wishlist


Short sleeve top
$68 - topshop.com

Golden jewelry
$9.99 - modcloth.com

Double Layer Eyelashes
$9 - warehouse.co.uk

Essie Set In Stone
£8.75 - austique.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. The nail polish is pretty X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and cardigan!! :) Great post!! :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan looks both pretty and comfy. It's on my wishlist too.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how quickly time passes isn't it?!
    That cardi is gorgeous, love the colour and it looks so cosy <3

    Good luck with your exams xo

    P.s Thanks for stopping by, just became a follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry about it, life gets busy and we understand. ;)

    p.s. i like that orange cardi!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Wishlist! Love the glitter shoes and the cardigan:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥