Saturday, September 15, 2012

Friday Tea: #2





You know it’s been quite of busy and tiring week when your Friday Tea suddenly becomes your Saturday Morning Tea.

It hasn’t been a busy week literally, but let’s say that I re-started almost to the fullest, my autumn-winter routine: studying, tutoring, hanging out with friends, with the little treat of having The Prince around during the week. And have my daily dose of Eastenders obviously. Only University courses are missing to complete the list, but from next Thursday, it’s going not to. 

Thing to look forward to: The Prince surprised me with a two day trip to Florence next week end, so next week is all going to be brighten up by that. It’s been quite a long time since I last went to Florence.  Even though I went there a couple of times with family or friends, as Audrey said ‘Florence is always a good idea’ (ok, she said Paris, but, it’s good anyway), and it actually is since it’s, I think, my favourite Italian city. But, ok I will be totally a cliché here, Venice is my perfect romantic destination.
I’ve never been there with boyfriends, just once when I was little with my family (but our photos got lost unluckily) and once for the Conference on The Future of Science, and I want to go there with the one I feel it’s the love of my life. I know it sounds childish, but I’ve always thought this way, and it’s one of those things you just feel, and you know it’s right that way.


Lucia
xx

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥