Sunday, September 02, 2012

The New Beginning


Hey lovelies,
as you all could have noticed, I’m back after a long time.

I just felt I needed a break from the internet, some time to think about me, pamper myself, deal with some stuff, focusing on what I want to do in my life, and try to have the clearest idea possible about who I am, who I want to be. 

I had been totally overcome by University life, in terms of subjects, study and commitment. I was gradually losing the feeling  of being me, if that makes sense, I wasn’t feeling happy anymore,  and as I said billions of times, THIS is my totally unpolluted space, and I didn’t want to ruin it with some sort of rambling or complaining.

 In order to ease myself back in to it gently I decided to write something simple and chatty so that I can update you all on what's been happening and what's to look forwards to in the very near future.
It’s just been life taking its turn basically, and step back a little bit, and at the same time, calm down, watch what was going on from a new and outer point of view.  

But let’s move on to the positive things, and my new present and future.

I’m now almost done with my university exams, and the summer session had been pretty satisfying. I’m now preparing one exam for the autumn session, hopefully, the last of my second year, so I can start my third and last year with peace of mind. I also started thinking about where to go for Post Graduated Courses, and I probably made up my mind and got to a conclusion. 

And last but not least, well, probably I’d better say ‘dulcis in fundo’, I’m in a new relationship. Well, it’s not really new, since we’ve been dating for a couple of months now, but it’s very different from the past one. So another reason for my absence, is that I’ve been putting all my attentions, effort and love in this. We’ve been quite busy in knowing each other better, having the time of our lives and growing together as a couple. I’m not the kind of person who likes to talk about this ‘love stuff’, or kiss and tell, but I realized how well I feel, and the new stability I found with him. I’ve never felt like this before, but I kind of feel like I finally found someone to settle with, and with whom I can share everything, despite the hour and a half of train that keeps us apart. But it's totally worth it

So, thanks for sticking with me, for keeping commenting, and I'll be fully back with a new blog look.

Love and hugs,
Lucia

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Your blog is your own personal space, so you should feel like you can put all your thoughts out there if you need to. Well done with almost finishing your uni exams! They'll be over before you know it, and so so worth it. I'm happy you've found someone so lovely! My long-term boyfriend moved to Edinburgh for university and is almost three hours away by train. It's hard, but worth it. Just make sure you have those train tickets booked and time will fly by, trust me - it works :)

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back...
    Nice to know you're in love,
    the best of luck in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥