Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Tea



I finally had my hair chopped by the hair dresser lady here in the village, now I look like a tiny pixie who terribly wants her ginger braid back. But I’ll be a patient peach, and wait anxiously for them to grow back. January  saw the prince birthday. Baking copious amount of biscuits. Cakes. Candles. Balloons. Book and airplane’s stuff filling up my little brain. Exams. University. Studying. Studying. Studying. Being obsessed with Miss Marple. Reading. Watching Miss Potter over and over again. Children art. Drinking cups and cups and cups and cups of tea. With milk. With biscuits. With snow white apple slices. Loving. Kissing. Arguing. Sleeping. Hugging.



Have an amazing day sweet ones, love and hugs and nice adventures.

Lucia
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love to bake some biscuits, your life sounds so cute!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with my hair...it's grown back out now but I feel as if I should chop it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥