Monday, March 04, 2013

Sunday In Bed #3

Hello to all of you lovelies,
today has been quite a peaceful and relaxing and lovely and sweet and satisfying day.
To tell the whole truth, I didn't do that much, but I love Sundays for that feeling of sleepiness and calm they infuse me.

Tea, biscuits and red-snow white like-apples helped me to start the day properly. I love the sun brightening up my cup and blinding me a little bit, giving to my waking up a spring-ly touch. I love winter, I love Christmas, but it's so nice to enjoy the very first days of warm weather.


Again my work. I'm far too distracted by creative ideas, things to create, draw, write...I'm not a sedentary peach at the moment.



Those little candies and chocolates and licorice stick have been a nice and welcome discovery this morning. Just like hidden happiness.

I'm going now to pick up the prince from the train station, he's finally here and I couldn't be happier.
Wish you all the love and hugs and kisses and happiness.
Night night my beautiful bees

Lucia
xx

PS: due to difficulties in uploading the pictures I took, I'm going to post it tomorrow morning :)

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥