Sunday, August 04, 2013

Travelling Diaries #1: A day in Cattolica


Yesterday me and my friend Sarah decided to try to escape the awfully hot weather and go to a little village by the seaside just one hour far from where I live. Since some of my friends from university live there, it was the perfect occasion for a day out together.
Up on the very first train, we reached the lovely Cattolica in about fifty minutes and my friends were waiting for us outside the station.


And off we went to the seaside, which we were all looking forward to. Believe me, it was ridiculously hot and all I could think about was diving in fresh water and then sunbathe for the rest of the day. And that is, luckily what we basically did.


The water was amazing, and it's a rare event here unfortunately. Being a very touristic place, leads to a not very clear and torbid water in the afternoon. But we were lucky enough to experience one of the best and fresh water ever.

Then the afternoon came to an end, and at half past seven we jumped to train back home. Once arrived I was litteraly starving, so we stopped at my favourite piadina place, and have a piadina and chips. A day and the seaside isn't the same unless you have piadina for dinner or lunch. So ended perfectly our day out.



It was a last minute decision, but it turned out wonderfully. We had such a great time, chatting, diving and sunbathing and plus Cattolica is very nice and quaint!

Lucia

xxx

12 comments:

  1. wow looks like you had a very good time there, happy summer <3

    visit-follow-vote
    andaemond.blogspot.com
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks so lovely
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos. lovely editing!!! I really like your blog!!!!

    I am following you on GFC.

    it would be great if you could visit my blog and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    eliza

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photography!

    Nice blog!
    x,
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Lucia, it looks gorgeous! I can imagine the sun on my face, it looks so warm there. - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!Nice photos!I really like the last one :)

    Awesome blog!

    Natalia xo

    thelandofmymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics, and this looks like such a pretty place, perfect for a lovely day!

    Come and check out my blog if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics! :D
    Followed you! Follow back <3
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9807829

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pictures, it looks lovely
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8354123/abigail-alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥