Wednesday, November 06, 2013

"The story we love best, do live in us forever" - The travelling diaries #3

Quite a while ago (let's be honest, that 'while' is pretty much two months ago..) I went to a nice trip to London and what a better excuse to crown a lifetime dream, or just a childhood dream, and go visit the Harry Potter Studios in Leavesden.
Well, unscared of the miserable september weather, we hopped on the Harry Potter themed bus that would took us to the studios, and after two hours of rain, traffic jam jam and frequent suspicious stops we finally got to THE place I have been longing for a life time.


 





That marvellous piece of art is placed just in the middle of the last room you are led to, during the visit, and yes, the view is litteraly breathtaking.
Can't believe what the great minds behind this world had been able to build, a proper world, a dream for everyone, and the best childhood companion a kid could ask from a book and a movie.

Lucia

3 comments:

  1. Lucy, that is so cool!! I'm so glad you got the opportunity to go there :) I LOVE your blog name and design & I'm a new follower! If you're interested you can follow me back...in the meantime I look forward to reading more!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so so cool Lucia! I really must visit it soon! Awesome photos and the Privet Drive one is brilliant. - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥