Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday (on a Sunday)






Happy weekend!
This week has passed so quickly. Or at least the last few days, after my dreaded exam on Wednesday. The weather has been gloomy,miserable, rainy (really,  really rainy). Not that I minded, since I had quite a lot of uni work to do, and the summer city heat wouldn't have helped at all. Anyway, since I've been experiencing some panic and anxiety attacks lately, because apparently I'm afraid of the time passing by and wasting it, here's what I'm thankful for this week:

The Boy letting me stay at his house so I can have a quiet place to study
Mum and Dad supporting me
Best friend finally graduating last week
Aero Summer Party
Autumn weather in July during my exam session
Skype
The Boy coming home with a chocolate and coconut crepe at midnight
Going to the 'Race Anatomy' programme

What are you grateful for?

Lucia
xx

4 comments:

  1. what a nice post. I'm grateful for the health of my beloved ones.
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely post! i'm grateful for so many things, i'd be typing forever if i listed them haha

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to find yr blog, in Poland also is often rain but today very hot day
    http://iridiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad my blog always cheers you up and puts a smile on your face :) I love this post, and I hope the weather clears up soon. I'm thankful for my new home, my family and being so close to nature at the moment. - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥