Thursday, August 07, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Hasn't this week gone in a blink of an eye? Happy Thursday everyone!
I'm currently in what I once called my bedroom and what is, now instead, a real mess. 
Mum M is not the happiest bee at the moment, but, at least I started packing.
Let's throw it out there what I'm thankful for this week:

The big size suitcases
Sunshine (taste of summer, at last!)
Daddy M being less stressed
Pre Birthday Surprise party with best friends from school
Pizza
Sunflowers 

What are you thankful for this week?

Love,
Lucia 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! which country do you go to uni at? I'm thankful for having a supportive family :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for winter sun this week, lots of job interview invites and good music! Hope you're doing well Lucia! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment ♥